AppManager VoIP Management Modules
Out-of-the-box VoIP management modules that enable you to rapidly establish monitoring of the performance of leading VoIP technologies and applications.
A wide range of modules is available for:
- Microsoft Lync (formerly Microsoft Office Communications Server—OCS)
Using AppManager for Avaya® IP Telephony Management for proactive monitoring minimizes the cost of supporting Avaya VoIP services and functions, aids in capacity planning and can prevent outages of these business-critical voice solutions.
AppManager® for Avaya IP Telephony Management provides comprehensive monitoring, management and reporting for:
- Avaya Communication Manager
- Avaya Communication Server 1000 (CS 1000)
- Avaya Communication Server 2100 (CS 2000)
AppManager for Avaya solutions proactively monitor the performance of your key servers to ensure the 24x7 availability of business-critical voice communication services. AppManager supports everything from systems and hardware management, to voice quality and network device performance.
AppManager, in conjunction with Vivinet® Diagnostics quickly identifies the source of failures and performance problems in your Avaya telephony environment, and consolidates event management.
Using AppManager for proactive monitoring minimizes the cost of supporting Avaya VoIP services and functions, aids in capacity planning and can prevent outages of these business-critical voice solutions.
AppManager for Cisco Unified Communications and IP Telephony lets you monitor the operation and performance of your Cisco Unified Communications environment.
This module raises events in your AppManager console when problems arise, and collects information you can use for trend analysis and reporting.
AppManager for Cisco Unified Communications provides monitoring for the following Cisco solutions:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unity
The Cisco Unified Communications and IP Telephony modules are part of our comprehensive solution that monitors the experience of the end user, intelligently profiles the performance of the server(s), and delivers event correlation and automation.
- Cisco Server health monitoring
- Real-time voice quality statistics
- Metrics on call activity, quality, and failure
- CPU usage and tracking
- and much more
AppManager for Microsoft Lync offers data collection and charting for a variety of metrics including call activity by type over time
AppManager for Microsoft Lync monitors the health and availability of all services running on Lync servers, and provides tracking of sessions and loads to enable management of this platform so that users receive an expected quality of service, specifically supporting components such as:
- Instant Messaging (IM) Conferencing server
- Audio/Video (A/V) Conferencing server
- Web conferencing server
- Teleconferencing server
- Enterprise pool
- Front-end server (including MCUs, Focus, Focus Factory, and Conferencing Server Factory)
- and many more
AppManager for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Server allows VoIP/Unified Communications administrators to monitor end-to-end call quality of VoIP devices using the standard RFC6035 format. This standardized format allows SIP phones and gateways to report the quality of calls made, providing administrators a consistent module for call quality monitoring across multiple devices. You can:
- Receive, process and alert on Quality of Service (QoS) packets coming from SIP servers
- Discover a SIP Server/Device and discover the resources for that server/device (using either an SNMP query or manual configuration)
- Monitor calls for quality metrics, such as jitter, latency, packet loss, Mean Opinion Score (MOS) and R-value
- Graph and report on call quality over time to understand organizational trends